Based in Copenhagen, Denmark
Steam Early Access on May 1st 2015
Software Inc. combines tycoon gameplay with multi-story building mechanics, employee management and a simulated market. It is inspired by games like Game Dev Tycoon, Prison Architect, The Sims and Theme Hospital.
- Build, furnish and maintain office buildings up to ten stories + basement, on an enormous land, using a free-form building system with easy copy-paste tools
- Hire employees to design, develop, support, research and market software in teams
- Build roads and parking to ease commuting for your employees
- Tend to your employees' needs, demands, skills and specializations, while making sure each team has compatible personalities
- Customize your own employee avatar
- Create your own software products and franchises
- Compete in a simulated and randomly populated market by selling your products, taking on contract work, creating patents, making deals or trading stocks
- Hire staff to repair your furniture and computers, clean your office, make food for your employees or greet visitors
- Mod what kind of software you can develop, add your own furniture, upload your building blueprints or add support for your language
- Delegate important tasks to your team leaders, such as managing development cycles and human resources
- Set up your own servers for products, source control and running your own online store
Logo & Icon
Coredumping is a one-man company from Denmark working on its first inde game title, Software Inc.
More information on Coredumping, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Software Inc. Credits
Kenneth Otto Larsen