Based in Copenhagen, Denmark
Steam Early Access on May 1st 2015
Construct and design buildings for optimal working conditions. Hire people to design and release software, so you can defeat the simulated competition and take over their businesses. Manage and educate your employees to make sure they are skilled and satisfied with their job.
- Build, furnish and maintain office buildings up to ten stories + basement, on an enormous land, using a free-form building system with easy copy-paste tools
- Hire employees to design, develop, support, research and market software in teams
- Build roads and parking to ease commuting for your employees
- Tend to your employees' needs, demands, skills and specializations, while making sure each team has compatible personalities
- Customize your own employee avatar
- Create your own software products and franchises
- Compete in a simulated and randomly populated market by selling your products, taking on contract work, creating patents, making deals or trading stocks
- Hire staff to repair your furniture and computers, clean your office, make food for your employees or greet visitors
- Mod what kind of software you can develop, add your own furniture, upload your building blueprints or add support for your language
- Delegate important tasks to your team leaders, such as managing development cycles and human resources
- Set up your own servers for products, source control and running your own online store
Logo & Icon
Coredumping is a one-man company from Denmark working on its first inde game title, Software Inc.
More information on Coredumping, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Software Inc. Credits
Kenneth Otto Larsen